Interested in interning at Chop Suey? We’re looking for motivated individuals who want to learn more about the music industry from the perspective of a venue. Interns will be learning by working alongside the office staff including booking, marketing, and production members. Tasks will vary on a day by day basis but could include researching new artists, assisting in social media marketing, handling hospitality for acts, advancing shows, booking local acts, maintaining posters and other onsite advertisement. This is an unpaid internship with possible opportunities for paid shifts. Must be 21 or over.
Expectations for this internship are to be available Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2-3 hours.
– Self motivated
– Able to respond to emails in a timely manner
– Strong organizational skills
– Enjoys attending shows and is interested in new music
– Graphic and video skills (preferred)
– Aware of current social media apps and trends (preferred)
Email email@example.com if interested!